3CX Phone System Annual Licenses
MSRP : $250.00 – $39,990.00
$0.00 – $35,991.00
Stay in control of your system and data with 3CX! 3CX is very easy to deploy and manage in a Cloud of your choice such as Google, Azure or Amazon. Not only does 3CX make running a PBX easy in terms of upgrades, security and scalability, but its management interface makes these tasks and adding new extensions as easy as 123.
You will be able to enjoy the full range of features within the 3CX mobility apps for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows at no extra cost!
Choose the Edition and number of Simultaneous Calls, then click See Price.
AccentLogic is a 3CX Platinum partner so you can be confident you’re getting the best price and service! 3CX Phone System license pricing is based on the feature edition (standard, professional, enterprise) and the number of simultaneous calls a company needs. Usually, 1 sim. call per 3-4 extensions is required, i.e. a company with 50 extensions would need a 16 sim. call licence. See 3CX Editions Comparison to see which edition is the best fit for you! Try out a free 3CX license.
3CX Phone System offers both annual and perpetual licenses:
- Annual licenses are yearly subscriptions and is priced based on the number of simultaneous calls required. You can upgrade your subscription at any point in time by just paying the difference for the remaining period.
- Perpetual license prices includes maintenance for the first year, after which an annual maintenance renewal (fee) is required. Maintenance entitles you to one year of updates, tested phone firmwares, security updates and the smartphone clients (which are licensed by year only and require valid maintenance).
3CX is a global leader in business VoIP and Unified Communications (UC) technology. It offers customers a simple, flexible and affordable solution that dramatically cuts telephony costs and management headaches. With 3CX you are guaranteed to increase productivity, reduce business travel and telco costs, streamline operations and improve customer service.
Need more than your typical VoIP phone system? Pro and Enterprise Editions offer advanced call center features that are geared to boost your customer service. Integrate 3CX Pro/Enterprise with your Microsoft products to enjoy advanced features such as logging staff in and out of queues, additional queue strategies such as round robin or least talk time, reporting of staff log in and available times, SLA reports, “Listen In” and “barge” feature, and many more!
- No per extension licensing, pay for simultaneous calls
- Self-host or run on own hardware on Windows or Linux
- Easily add and manage extensions
- Open-platform – choose your IP Phones & SIP trunks
In addition to providing 3CX Licensing, AccentLogic also offers complete 3CX packages that include the phone system design, 3CX licensing, server hosting, SIP Trunks (phone lines), ongoing support and more.