V20: 3CX Re-engineered

Taking control of your business communications has neve […] The post V20: 3CX Re-engineered appeared first on 3CX.

5 Ways to Leverage Microsoft 365’s New AI Innovations

a white robot sitting on top of a table

Microsoft 365 has a powerful suite of cloud-based productivity tools. They can help you work smarter and faster. Microsoft has consistently been at the forefront of innovation. M365 was one of the very first all-in-one cloud tools, introduced as Office 365 in 2013. Now, Microsoft and its business tools are at the leading edge of generative AI. The Microsoft 365 platform has been adding some amazing AI innovations. They sit inside tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and more. If …

Final Stop to V20: Release Candidate 3

Adds Hot Desking, FXS, Bridges and Teams support We’ve […] The post Final Stop to V20: Release Candidate 3 appeared first on 3CX.

Examples of How a Data Breach Can Cost Your Business for Years

Free security internet hacker vector

In the digital age, data is the lifeblood of businesses. It fuels operations, decision-making, and customer interactions. But there is a dark underbelly of this data-centric landscape. It’s the persistent threat of data breaches. The repercussions of a data breach extend far beyond the immediate aftermath. They often haunt businesses for years. Only 51% of data breach costs occur within the first year of an incident. The other 49% happen in year two and beyond. We’ll take a look at …

Online Security: Addressing the Dangers of Browser Extensions

a close up of a red and black keyboard

Browser extensions have become as common as mobile apps. People tend to download many and use few. There are over 176,000 browser extensions available on Google Chrome alone. These extensions offer users extra functionalities and customization options. While browser extensions enhance the browsing experience, they also pose a danger which can mean significant risks to online security and privacy. In this article, we unravel the dangers associated with browser extensions. We’ll shed light on the potential threats they pose as …