3CX Phone System
Evolve Your Communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows
Move to 3CX Phone System – an award-winning open standard Windows-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX whilst providing enterprise-style features at a fraction of the cost.
- Lower your company’s call costs and truly globalize your business by leveraging VoIP Providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing your employees to take their office extension with them wherever they go!
- Increase productivity with Unified Communications features that allow you to setup conference calls in a matter of seconds and see the presence of your colleagues.
3CX Phone System supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need to hire expensive telecom consultants.
Step into the future of web conferencing with 3CX WebMeeting – the new an unparalleled video conference platform which leverages WebRTC Technology for a seamless, user-friendly experience with no need for additional plugins or software.
“We have been very pleased with the overall capability of 3CX Phone System within our business. With a Windows-based system, we have control over the phones and don’t have to pay for support from our old provider.” – Brian Dunn, Agilis
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
1. Software based: Easy to install & Manage
2. Inexpensive to buy & expand
3. Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
4. Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
5. Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile /Remote clients
6. Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
7. Better customer service with advanced call queues
8. Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
9. Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
10. Click 2 Call from your website
“Desktop control and unified messaging features have drastically improved team communications – and 3CX delivered these features in an easy and manageable way,” said Bill Peters, Head of IT, Caterham F1
Boost Productivity & Customer Service with 3CX Phone System Pro!
Boost your company’s sales by providing superior customer service, increase staff productivity and reduce call costs with 3CX Phone System Pro! 3CX Phone System Pro adds advanced call center features, Exchange/LDAP integration, Salesforce & Dynamics CRM support, cross office presence and better reporting to the standard edition of 3CX Phone System.
The Pro edition includes all the award-winning features of the Standard 3CX Phone System edition but also adds fantastic advanced call features that are geared to stepping up your customer service and ensuring your company stays ahead of the competition.
Advanced Call Center Features:
- Never miss a call! Your customers can hang up and still retain their position in the queue. They’re automatically called back they reach the top of the queue.
- Review how long your customers have waited in a queue before your employees took the call and see the amount of answered and unanswered calls.
- Improve customer service by screening calls with the Listen In, Listen In and Whisper and Barge In feature.
Massively increase your employee’s productivity by providing advanced call features such as real-time call statistics, wallboards, SLA alerts, a selection of queues and more! The Pro edition also includes seamless Microsoft Exchange Phone book and IVR integration.
3CX Phone System Pro Key Features:
- Monitor the status of queues by seeing how many callers are in the queue.
- Log staff in and out of queues.
- Review the time your staff logged in and out of queues.
- Wallboards – Display real-time queue and call statistics directly on a monitor.
- Additional queue strategies include:
- Round Robin
- Longest Waiting
- Least Talk Time
- Fewest Answered
- Hunt by Threes – Random
- Hunt by Threes – Prioritized
- Get instantly notified when callers have been in a queue beyond the set SLA time.
- Meet your customer service requirements by viewing all call events.
3CX WebMeeting: Online Meetings and Video Conferencing Made Easy
Hold face to face meetings at the click of the button! How? By using 3CX WebMeeting which is WebRTC based and eliminates the use of clients. 3CX WebMeeting, is an easy-to-use web conferencing solution that transforms the way you communicate and collaborate within your company and with customers. Save time and money by hosting your meetings online. 3CX WebMeeting is offered with three different deployment options: Integrated with 3CX Phone System, 3CX WebMeeting Server (On-Premise) and hosted by 3CX
Say goodbye to plug-ins with WebRTC
3CX WebMeeting uses WebRTC technology to enable video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser. Participants can now seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional plug-ins.
- Share your screen for WebMeeting presentations
- Webinars with classroom features
- Schedule a video conference on the spot, or elevate an ongoing call
- Clientless using WebRTC
- One-click conferencing
- Individual WebRTC call link for each user
- Assist customers with screen sharing and remote control
- Easily launch meetings from the web portal, 3CXPhone or Outlook
You can view the 3CX Datasheet and the 3CX Phone System brochure (PDF) or download 3CX Phone System for Windows here. If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX Phone System, we’re happy to help.
Take a look at the 3CX WebMeeting datasheet and find out how your business can cut costs and increase productivity by leveraging WebRTC.
“3CX was remarkably flexible and easy to install. It was also extremely simple to manage. Being able to run 3CX on Windows Server offers great peace of mind.” – IT manager Dustin T. Adam, RE/MAX